Salary: TSAT Pay Group 4 pro rata £14,444.42 – £15,204.34 – (based on a FTE of £23,817 – £28,273)
Hours: 30 hours per a week
Contract: Permanent, Term time
Start date: 01/09/2022
Closing Date: 12/06/2022
We require a HLTA to join us to work across Penhale Infant School and Newbridge Junior School. You must be willing to uphold our vision of enabling children to learn to 'Love Learning for Life'.
This role may be based at Newbridge Junior School.
You will need to hold a relevant Level 2 or higher childcare qualification, have good communication skills and excellent literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE or equivalent, Grade 4/C or above). Good ICT skills would also be desirable.
You will need to have experience of working with KS1 and KS2 aged children as well as a desire to support pupils to reach their full potential through one-to-one work, group work and whole class support.
What you will need to succeed:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Committed to supporting pupils
- Effective communicator both orally and in writing
- Effective ICT skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Understanding of the educational system and current developments
- Ability to motivate and to support learning
- HLTA status is desirable
What our Trust will offer you:
- The opportunity to work with and support happy and well-behaved children who are excited about learning and work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos.
- Vast support network from senior leaders and teachers within the school and our Trust
- Outstanding CPD tailored to you, wherever you are in your career
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
- Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in working at our happy and friendly school, benefitting from a supportive network of colleagues across our Trust, and are keen to progress your career then please apply today.
We also encourage any early applications and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Newbridge Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.